Be Dance reserves the right to add or cancel days based on registration.
April 20-23, 2023
MISSISSAUGA LIVING ARTS CENTRE – HAMMERSON HALL
4141 LIVING ARTS DRIVE MISSISSAUGA ONTARIO L5B 4B8
What you should know when you get there…
EVENT UPDATES: Please continue to check our website for updates and/or contact your studio director.
- The organizers of Be Dance recommend that dancers are in costume with hair and makeup done for their first performance upon arrival. Arriving ready will allow for more usable space in change rooms and less congestion.
- The organizers of Be Dance and venue representatives recommend that dancers do not use rac’n rolls as they take up usable space.
- The organizers of Be Dance recommend parents/guardians of dancers 12 years of age or older refrain from entering the change rooms unless absolutely necessary.
- Show programs will be available for purchase at the merchandise booth in the main lobby.
- Electronic programs will not be available.
- All performances and awards ceremonies will be live streamed from the Be Dance website homepage.
PROPS: We cannot guarantee that storage space will be provided for props. Please be prepared to load props in and out daily if needed. Backstage access will be provided 1 hour prior to show times for prop arrival.
MUSIC: Music is to be provided prior the start if the event. Instructions will be sent to studio owners closer to the event start date. Please be sure to have IPod/IPad/laptop on hand for back up use if needed. NOTE: Be Dance competition does not run any events off of CD player. Be Dance is not responsible for any music that skips during a performance or if the wrong edited version is played.
VENUE ACCESS: Doors to change rooms will open one hour prior to show time each morning. Venue Parking is FREE on weekends.